John Chapter 3:1-3
U-29536" class="text John-3-3">nless one is born again, -29534" class="text John-3-3"> he cannot see the kingdom of God
- Who was Nicodemus?
- When did He come to Jesus?
- What did he say to Jesus?
- How did Jesus respond to Nicodemus?
John Chapter 3:4-8
Can a man enter his mother's womb?
- What did Nicodemus ask Jesus?
- What two ways did Jesus say that a person must be born, if they are to enter the kingdom of God?
- What is the difference betweenthe flesh and the Spirit?
- What did Jesus say that we must not marvel about?
- What is everyone like who is born of the Spirit?
John Chapter 3:9-16
How can these things be?
- How did Nicodemus respond to Jesus telling him that he must be born again?
- What position did Nicodemus hold in Israel?
- What did Nicodemus not know?
- How did Jesus speak and testify?
- What had Nicodemus not received?
- How did Jesus confront Nicodemus?
- Where did Jesus come down from?
- Who is the only one that has ascended into heaven?
- What had Moses lifted up in the wilderness?
- What did Jesus say must happen to Him?
- If a person believes in Jesus, what will they have?
- What will not happen to anyone who believes in Jesus?
John Chapter 3:17-21
H-29541" class="text John-3-18">e who does not believe is condemned already
- What was not the reason that God sent His Son into the world?
- Why did He send Him?
- Who is not condemned?
- Who is condemned already?
- Why is he condemned already?
- What is the condemnation?
- What did men love?
- Why did they love darkness?
- Why does everyone who practices evil hates not come to the light?
- Who does come to the light?
- What will be clearly seen about his works?